Due to international expansion, we are immediately looking for an all-round and enthusiastic accountmanager new business. The job is located in Krefeld, Germany
Monta is the e-commerce company that provides the logistics and software for more than 1,600 webshops. We work from several independent e-commerce warehouses and take care of the processing and delivery of orders from its customers worldwide. In addition to the fulfilment work we carry out for customers, we also supply e-commerce warehouse management software (WMS).
What are you going to do?
Due to the international growth of of Monta we are looking for a full-time accountmanager new business. As a accountmanager at Monta, every day is an interesting day. Because of your enthusiasm, commercial skills and professionalism you can hire new business effortlessly. You are going to identifying, developing and closing business opportunities within the e-commerce branch in Germany. In addition, you will establish a sustainable strategic relationship between the company. Affinity with e-commerce and logistics is important to be able to help and advise the customer as good as possible.
Who are you?
You are a multilingual (English and German), driven sales talent who recruits new customers with your commercial and persuasive attitude. With your communication and social skills you are able to maintain contacts with people at various levels within organizations. You have a decisive personality with passion in conducting commercial sales calls and conversations.
What we ask
- You have a completed bachelor or master education in a commercial/business direction
- You have 2-4 years of experience with new business (B2B)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- You have affinity with e-commerce and logistics
What we offer
- A good salary including an attractive bonus structure, career opportunities and good secondary employment conditions such as a mobile phone, laptop and a car!
- A nice job for 40 hours a week in a dynamic and growing international company
- A challenging sales position in a B2B working environment where your own contribution to improvement is highly appreciated
- A family-type atmosphere where the motto is: work hard, play hard!
How to apply?
If you have a job-related question, please contact Tamara de Jong, telephone number +316 – 57332603
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and are you available full-time? Mail your motivation letter with CV in English to Tamara de Jong (recruiter): firstname.lastname@example.org or respond by filling in the form on our website (www.monta.com).
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan